The South Island of New Zealand is characterised by grand, open landscapes and a great sense of freedom in the sparsely populated areas. Divided by the backbone of mountain ranges aptly called the Southern Alps, the South Island is renowned for spectacular snow-topped peaks, fiords, large beech forests, golden sand beaches and fertile, broad plains.
Hunting and Non-Hunting options available.
Hunting Package Includes:
- Professional Hunter and staff – 2×1 hunter to PH ratio
- 5-Days & 4-Nights with 3 Full hunting days with certified professional guide
- Hunting for top class trophy animals of highest quality, not cull or representative animals
- Pick up and drop off at Christchurch Airport
- Luxury lodging
- Rifle Hire and Ammunition
- Chef services including 3 meticulously prepared meals per day
- Beverages including alcohol within reason
- Maid services including laundry daily
- Field preparation of trophies
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Trophy Import Broker
- Assistance with choosing a USDA Taxidermist
- Assistance with having your trophies mounted in New Zealand
- Assistance with securing your U.S. Customs Form 4457.
- Access to our Airline Consolidators for discounted pricing.
Non-hunting activities are subject to availability based on dates, guides, and location. Please work with your representative to learn which options will be available to you and how to book them.
- Scenic Walks
- Sporting Clays
- Spa Treatments
- Heli Biking
- Heli Hike
- Heli Glacier
- Horse Riding
- Jet Boating
- Sky Diving
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Wine Tour
- Scenic drives
- Shopping Trips
- Whale Watching
- Dolphin Swim