D'Vine Path's state approved Viticulture & Hospitality vocational, year long program offers specialized viticulture, agriculture and hospitality training to high functioning adults 18 and over. Given the number of wineries, vineyards and hotels located in the Fallbrook area and neighboring North County San Diego and Riverside counties, the program will provide students with relevant life skills in viticulture, agriculture, and hospitality/customer service from professional guest speakers who are experts in the field and Sensitivity Trained staff.
- Introduction and History to Viticulture,
- Introduction to The Grape Cycle
- Adopt a Row of Grapes (students learn
first hand how to take care of their "own"
plants-giving them a sense of purpose)
- Introduction to Horticulture
- Garden Art
- Pest ID
- Introduction to Succulents
- Vineyard Management
- Ornamental Cut Flowers
- Art of Sommelier
- Myrtle Creek Wine Tour
- Customer Service
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Casa Tiene Vista Winery
- Intro to Permaculture
- Introduction to Animal Husbandry
- Soil Basics
- Coconut Culture
- Introduction to Landscape Design
- Introduction to Sales/Marketing
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Social Skills
- Public Speaking
- Resume writing and Mock Interviews
- Health and Fitness Training
- Nutritional Organic Eating
We are now accepting applications
for our Spring 2020 session!
Please click the PDF below to view our printable application and submit by January 25, 2020
An interview will be required prior to admission.