D'Vine Path's state approved Agriculture, Viticulture & Hospitality vocational program offers specialized training to high functioning adults 18 and over. Given the number of wineries, vineyards and hotels located in the Fallbrook area and neighboring North County San Diego and Riverside counties, the program will provide students with relevant life skills in agriculture, viticulture and hospitality/customer service from professional guest speakers who are experts in their field and sensitivity trained staff.
- Introduction and History to Viticulture,
- Introduction to The Grape Cycle
- Adopt a Row of Grapes (students learn
first hand how to take care of their "own"
plants-giving them a sense of purpose)
- Introduction to Horticulture
- Garden Art
- Pest ID
- Introduction to Succulents
- Vineyard Management
- Ornamental Cut Flowers
- Art of Sommelier
- Myrtle Creek Wine Tour
- Customer Service
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Casa Tiene Vista Winery
- Intro to Permaculture
- Introduction to Animal Husbandry
- Soil Basics
- Coconut Culture
- Introduction to Landscape Design
- Introduction to Sales/Marketing
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Social Skills
- Public Speaking
- Resume writing and Mock Interviews
- Health and Fitness Training
- Nutritional Organic Eating
8 am - 8:30 Punch in mock time cards, put devices in the box
8:30 am - 9:30 Walk the vines, clean up and inspect their Vegetable gardens, tend to animals
9:30 am - 10:30 am Guest Speaker or field trip
10:30 am- 10:45 Discussion and reflection
10:45- 11 am Break
11 am - 11:30 Health Lifestyle topic of the day
11:30 am - noon Clean up
We are accepting applications
for the wait list Spring 2021 session!
Please click the PDF below to view our printable application.
All referrals must be approved by the Service Coordinator/Regional Center.
An interview will be required prior to admission.