Agriculture & Hospitallity
D'Vine Path's state approved Agriculture, Viticulture & Hospitality vocational program offers specialized training to high functioning adults 18 and over. Given the number of wineries, vineyards and hotels located in the Fallbrook area and neighboring North County San Diego and Riverside counties, the program will provide students with relevant life skills in agriculture, viticulture and hospitality/customer service from professional guest speakers who are experts in their field and sensitivity trained staff.
- Introduction and History to Viticulture,
- Introduction to The Grape Cycle
- Adopt a Row of Grapes (students learn
first hand how to take care of their "own"
plants-giving them a sense of purpose)
- Introduction to Horticulture
- Garden Art
- Pest ID
- Introduction to Succulents
- Vineyard Management
- Ornamental Cut Flowers
- Art of Sommelier
- Myrtle Creek Wine Tour
- Customer Service
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Casa Tiene Vista Winery
- Intro to Permaculture
- Introduction to Animal Husbandry
- Soil Basics
- Coconut Culture
- Introduction to Landscape Design
- Introduction to Sales/Marketing
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Social Skills
- Public Speaking
- Resume writing and Mock Interviews
- Health and Fitness Training
- Nutritional Organic Eating
Sample Class schedule:
8 am - 8:30 Temperatures taken, devices in the box
8:30 am - 9:30 Walk the vines, clean up and inspect their Vegetable gardens,
tend to animals
9:30 am - 10:30 am Guest Speaker or field trip
10:30 am- 10:45 Break
10:45- 11:15 am Healthy Lifestyle Topic (Nutrition /Fitness)
11 am - 11:45 Health Lifestyle topic of the day
11:45 am - noon Performing Arts
noon- 12:45 pm Lunch
12:45- 1:45 ASL (American Sign Language)
1:45- 2 pm Clean up Chores
Due to demand we are currently at capacity,
but we are accepting applications
for the wait list for the 2021-2022 year!
1. Inform your adult child's San Diego Regional Center caseworker
or Department of Rehabilitation counselor
he/she wants to attend D'Vine Path, Inc.
2. Arrange a tour on-site and interview by calling 949-233-6515.
3. If, after the tour and interview, we feel it is an appropriate placement,
please click the PDF below to print and fill out application to mail to us.
4. Your application will go on our wait list.
5. When a space opens up we will call you to start the in-take process.
We appreciate you!